Established in 1852, but today we seem to have forgotten which Boulestin started it. The first registration of the brand took place in 1879 by Emile Boulestin. At the end of the 19th century, Mme Vve Boulestin took over and in 1905 Mme Jac. Emile Boulestin.
They were housed in what is now known as Maison Boulestin at the Place du Monnet. A monogram above the portal still indicates the name of the Boulestin family. This chateau like building from 1871, is proof of the great success they once had.
The production at Rue Lohmeyer stopped in 1962, when Boulestin was taken over by Otard.
In the more than 100 years of its existence, this company has marketed many different bottles.